Teen Book Review Blog Guidelines
Would you like to contribute to the Sugar Grove Public Library’s Book Review blog? For every 2 books submitted, receive 1 community service hour. Follow the guidelines below.
Book Reviews are also part of the 2019 Teen Summer Reading Program, level 3!
Book Review Guidelines:
- Your review should be based on a book found in the Sugar Grove Public Library Teen Collection or available through the library catalog. Books should be no more than fifteen years old. Reviews should be around 200-250 words long.
- Start with a couple of sentences describing what the book is about
- Discuss what you particularly liked about the book
- Mention anything you disliked about the book
- Who do you think would like this book?
Last step = Give it a star rating on a scale of 1-5 stars (1= bad, 5= amazing)
- Reviews should be emailed to Genna Mickey, Assistant Director: email@example.com or can be submitted through the form below.